top of page
Events & Media Links
- 26 Oct, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT+8Learning Lab, RRS321, 3/F, Run Run Shaw , Run Run Shaw Building, Pok Fu Lam Rd, Lung Fu Shan, Hong KongAs generative tools become more widely accessible, teachers and students must consider how to use them in a way that prepares students for the future workforce while still achieving learning goals and ethical considerations. Brian Tang will present the use of GenAI into LITE Lab at HKU Law.
- 21 Sept, 12:00 – 13:00 GMT+8Academic Conference Rm, 11F, HKU Law Blg, Centennial Campus, HKU, 78 Pok Fu Lam Rd, Sai Wan, Hong KongProfessor Anu Bradford challenges the notion that the EU is in decline. She argues that the EU maintains its status as a global superpower, influencing the world by promulgating regulations and catalyzing Europeanization.
- 18 Sept, 17:00 – 18:30Academic Conference Rm, 11F, HKU Law Blg, Centennial Campus, HKU, 78 Pok Fu Lam Rd, Sai Wan, Hong KongThe United States, China, and the European Union are in a race to regulate tech giants, each pushing their own vision for the digital economy and expanding their influence in the online world. Prof. Anu Bradford talks about what happens when these regulatory approaches collide.
- 09 Dec 2022, 14:00 – 15:30HKU Business School - IDEI, ZOOM - Room 315, 3/F, K.K. Leung Building, HKUHKU Business School - IDEI Distinguished Research Seminar Series - BigTech and Digital Finance: Balancing Opportunities and Challenges of Scale with Douglas Arner (Kerry Holdings Professor in Law at HKU)
- Tue 29 Nov29TueNovSeminar: The Future of Financial Centres/In-person and online
- Fri 11 Nov11FriNovData Governance for Social Robots/HKU Law & Technology Centre
- Tue 01 Nov01TueNovFintech and Retail Investment of Generation Z/Philip K.H. Wong Theatre
- Fri 28 Oct28FriOctBuilding a Bridge with CBDC/Regulatory Ramblings (LinkedIn Live)
- Wed 26 Oct26WedOctDigitalization, Digital Trust and TrustTech/HKU-SCF FinTech Academy
- Mon 05 Sept05MonSeptHKU-SCF FinTech Talk Series – Threshold Cryptography/Via Zoom
bottom of page